Business Consulting Intern
Calling all young talents! Data V Tech, Epicor’s authorized partner in Vietnam, Australia, and Hong Kong, is seeking intelligent individuals with a passion for innovation. As we work with industry leaders and conglomerates in manufacturing and distribution, our business consulting intern position offers ample growth opportunities. Don’t miss your chance to join our dynamic team and make a lasting impact. Take the first step towards an exciting career with us in Vietnam. Are you ready?
- Working hours: 8:30 am-5:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 12 days according to the laws, plus 25/12 and two days on request.
- Work in youthful, energetic, and professional teams
- Opportunities to learn, take the consultant certification exam for software deployment by Epicor University (USA)
- Experience with international ERP software (top 5 in the world) with international knowledge of financial management and specialized vocabulary
- Opportunities to work with Customers/Partners in the Asia Pacific, in different industries and sizes, in different business processes: supply chain, production, quality management, sales, product engineering, logistics, inventory management, etc
- Hands-on training to improve financial knowledge, business operation, and project management skills
- Internship program: 03 months with remuneration between 03-06 VND million
- Job promotion
- Salary increases with Certification achievement and Promotion Review
- University Graduates/Recent Graduates, provide University certificates and grades
- Knowledge about the enterprise business process is an advantage
- Accounting Knowledge is an advantage
- Good communication in English (listening/speaking/ writing), especially in the technical language (preferred IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
Soft skills & interest
- Ability to research and grasp new technologies
- Stress resilience
- Time management
- Independent worker and supportive team player
- Strong writing and presentation skills in English, IELTS/ TOEFL/ TOEIC certificates are an advantage
- Interest in business operations, such as manufacturing, finance, and distribution
- Work with the project manager and customers and develop software training programs and agendas.
- Learn and utilize internal tools and technology for project progress purposes.
- Work with the development team to provide the customer with design and configuration documents corresponding to the recommended solutions and process.
- Continuously improve skills with new modules and new version releases of the software.
- Conduct other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Headquarters: 25D Tran Van Sac, Thao Dien ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC, Vietnam
- Factories in other Vietnamese cities, such as Hanoi or Dong Nai