Agile, User-Friendly Project Management with Epicor Kinetic
What is Epicor Kinetic's Project Management application?
The module can help users to manage the entire project lifecycle, improve project visibility and collaboration, optimize resource allocation, and increase profitability. They can create and manage tasks, track progress, manage budgets, analyze performance with customizable reports and dashboards, and handle multiple tasks when integrated with other solutions.
How does Epicor Kinetic's Project Management application enhance project efficiency?
- Epicor Kinetic project management provides a centralized platform for managing all aspects of a project, including project timelines, resources, and budgets. This helps project managers keep track of all project-related activities in one place, reducing the risk of miscommunication and delays.
- Project managers can use this app to create detailed project plans, assign tasks, and set deadlines to develop a clear project roadmap and stay on track with project timelines.
- Its resource allocation function helps project managers optimize their resources, ensuring that the right people are working on the right tasks at the right time.
- Epicor Kinetic project management provides a range of collaboration tools that enable real-time communication between team members. As a result, project managers can keep everyone on the same page and support team members to work together more effectively.
- Epicor Kinetic project management’s real-time reporting and monitoring capabilities help ensure that the project is on track and that any issues are addressed promptly.
- Project managers can save time and focus on more strategic tasks that require their attention as this module allows them to automate multiple workflows.
WBS = Work Breakdown Structure .
A hierarchical breakdown of the project into smaller, more manageable components.
APM = Advanced Project Management.
Advanced Project Management extends the functionality and flexibility of the Project Management module. It helps address the challenges of contract management and multifaceted projects with an integrated solution that provides complete functionality to manage projects, contracts, claims, subcontractors, variations, and revenue recognition.
RM = Resource Management.
The process of managing, planning, and utilizing resources, including personnel, materials, and equipment, to support project and operational requirements.
A collection of related workflows that are organized together for ease of management and execution.
A specific activity that must be completed as part of a project.
The sequence of tasks that must be completed on time to ensure the project is completed on schedule.
EVM = Earned value management.
A technique for measuring project performance by comparing planned work with actual work completed.
The process of identifying, assessing, and mitigating potential risks to the project.
The process of managing and tracking contracts, including terms, conditions, and financial information, throughout the contract lifecycle.