ADVANCE SALES FORCE AUTOMATION
Don’t get tied down to a laptop, do sales on the smartphone
Through our experience in the Distribution industry, manage a sales workforce can be a challenge and is a major concern to most of the businesses. Below are some of the pain points:
- How do we manage our Salesperson Schedule?
- How do we track Salesperson Activities and KPIs?
- How to analyze our dealers’ stock level and maximize sales opportunities?
We have listened to our clients and developed a solution “Distribution Tool Kit” made for salespeople on the road – Journey Planning Management and Sale Force Automation mobile application.
Journey Planning Management (JPM) is the Ultimate Productivity Facilitator to Sale Manager. JPM removes all manual work with planning and control for your sales team. It paves a neat and clean way to organize your team activities, their schedules, and get instant data update. Conducting sale analysis, producing sale forecasts, and evaluating salesperson KPIs now is at the touch of a button.
Mobile Sale Force Automation (MSFA) is a must-have tool to facilitate Salesperson’s Mobility and Time Efficiency. Every minute on Sale Visit is an opportunity and cost to the business. Any delay on dealers’ stock level information could result in a delay on shelves stocking. Any order delay is a cost on inventory storage. With that in mind, MSFA is designed with seamless integration to Epicor ERP backend. It enables salespeople to remotely complete sales-related tasks, including order processing and tracking, contact management, inventory monitoring, and control, payments collection, and sync back data to Epicor ERP real-time.
Enable Salesperson Proactivity and Mobility
- Manage your sales workforce in their assigned customer territory/zones
- Journey Plan enables assigned task completion in a timely manner
- Enable salespeople to add their own unplanned tasks
- Work offline and sync data back to Epicor ERP later
Enable Inventory Management and Forecasting
- The stock assignment allows management of stock movements
- Mobile Customer Stock Count enables Stock forecasting
- Manage Customer inventory replenishment levels
Maximize turn-over opportunity
- Mobile Sale Orders maximizes Sale realization
- Mobile Payments Collection fasts track sale cycle process.
Improve Customer Service
- Data sync to Epicor ERP anywhere, anytime real-time information
- Real-time Order taking process with e-signature acceptance
- Process Customer Returns allows instant stock return authorization
- Create and deploy your own Epicor BAQ dashboards instantly to your sales team
- Drive your sales team to achieve realistic KPIs
Data V Tech Mobile ASFA
Designed for Android® compatible smart phones
No server required. Data V Tech Mobile solutions are hosted our Data V Tech EcoSystem on the Cloud.
Data V Tech SFA is available on various monthly subscription to suit your needs.
Ask our sales team for retrofit to earlier Epicor 9
Ask our sales team for your preferred language pack.
All Data V Tech developed solutions are support by our support team.