Auto Parts Software
Unleash hassles in tracking parts within a few clicks wherever you are, stimulate sales, and accelerate growth with Data V Tech
Epicor provides service enterprises with a comprehensive closed-loop automotive aftermarket solution or auto parts software. It supports all the five key service-centric processes (as in the graph below) behind marketing, advertising, and communication agencies.
This software helps anticipate improvements in efficiency, job control, fee card realization, client satisfaction, and overall visibility resulting in more profitable engagements.
Who uses auto parts software?
- Aftermarket manufacturers
- Auto parts warehouse
- Independent distributors
- Parts retailers
- Auto Service and repair businesses
Automotive Aftermarket Solution's Benefits
This auto parts software’s objective is to help enterprises
- Increase parts sales and margins
- Make smarter, faster inventory decisions
- Boost sales and productivity with online orders
- Reduce returns
- Capitalize on the growing aftermarket in a down economy
Here are the most common tasks an auto parts solution is capable of:
* Tracking and delivering the right parts at the right place at the right time. Epicor customers first provide the software with extensive auto parts data and photos, which creates an auto replacement parts catalog. The software enables users to promptly search in the aftermarket and carry out necessary tasks simply by some clicks.
* Boosting sales of auto parts with a fast and accurate lookup of 60 million applications, millions of replacement parts, and 2,900 aftermarket manufacturers. Epicor users can trace the parts data for vehicles back to 1962.
* Accessing relevant information to service vehicles, including:
- Service Intervals
- Detailed Specifications
Data V Tech is Epicor’s Authorized Partner with over 20 years of experience in the Asia Pacific. We provide well-timed implementation with full support for software localization. As a one-stop shop, we offer complete solutions for manufacturing, trading, and distribution businesses. Our products and services range from mobile applications to e-commerce and direct machine data integrations to Epicor Kinetic (ERP) software (accessible on the cloud, hosted servers, and on-premises).