Epicor ERP Software for Construction and Engineering
ERP Software for Engineering
As a company within the construction and engineering industry, you face a number of challenges. These include providing accurate bids and cost collection as well as effectively managing complex projects, change orders, and billing.
Epicor understands your industry and the present challenges. Thus, it has developed a solution for businesses in construction and engineering. This industry-specific ERP software can integrate seamlessly into your existing technology infrastructure.
ERP Software for Construction
Built from the ground up using modern service-oriented architecture (SOA), Epicor for Construction and Engineering goes beyond traditional project-based ERP. Here are some of its advantages:
- Strong revenue recognition capabilities including profitability tracking and margin control.
- Comprehensive project management including multilevel work breakdown structures, robust resource scheduling, and effective contract management.
- Efficient bid management through embedded customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities including visibility of historical bids.
- Complete visibility of project-based resources including assets, inventory, materials, and labor.
- Accurate and timely billing of project costs through seamless collection of time, material and expense transactions, backed by flexible revenue recognition management.
- Integrated enterprise performance management enabling analysis of a project’s costs, status, and KPIs.
Overall, Epicor for Construction and Engineering is a powerful business solution. This software provides the flexibility and scalability you need to optimize your resources and grow your company.
Data V Tech is Epicor’s Authorized Partner with over 20 years of experience in the Asia Pacific. We provide well-timed implementation with full support for software localization. As a one-stop-shop, we offer complete solutions for manufacturing, trading, and distribution businesses, from mobile applications to e-commerce and direct machine data integrations to Epicor Kinetic (ERP) software.