Automotive Manufacturing Solutions
Epicor software is the ERP solution providing a flexible IT infrastructure with a true service-oriented architecture (SOA) using a Microsoft®.NET user interface. A 20-year experience with 9,000 mid-market manufacturers helps Epicor understand such a need of yours.
Furthermore, the solution goes beyond traditional ERP to provide financial management, product data management, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), and more. SOA makes all of this available as secure Web services for easy integration with your Microsoft Office applications and the global supply chain. The tools to integrate are components of the Epicor Productivity Pyramid.
Epicor's Benefits for the Automotive Industry
- Support for release accounting through the use of demand management and purchase contracts for cumulative numbers (CUMs) tracking.
- Canned EDI workflows and report formats for electronic communication of release and ASN information to and from your automotive customers.
- Improved lead times and waste reduction through the implementation of lean strategies.
- Support for AIAG-compliant labels, strong product lifecycle management (PLM) for product data and document management, and advanced quality management for handling PPM, APQP, PPAP and TS 16949.
- Exceptional project management capabilities.
- Complete visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards.
To sum up, Epicor software for automotive manufacturing is a powerful business solution to optimizing your most important resources. Thus, it provides the flexibility and scalability you need to grow your company’s profit.
Data V Tech is Epicor’s Authorized Partner with over 20 years of experience in the Asia Pacific. We provide well-timed implementation with full support for software localization. As a one-stop shop, we offer complete solutions for manufacturing, trading, and distribution businesses. Our products and services range from mobile applications to e-commerce and direct machine data integrations to Epicor Kinetic (ERP) software (accessible on the cloud, hosted servers, and on-premises).