Auto Parts Software—Real Solutions. Real Results
Epicor provides service enterprises with a comprehensive closed-loop automotive aftermarket solution or auto parts software. It supports all the five key service-centric processes (as in the graph below) behind marketing, advertising and communication agencies.
This software helps anticipate improvements in efficiency, job control, fee card realization, client satisfaction and overall visibility resulting in more profitable engagements.
Who needs auto parts software?
- Aftermarket manufacturers
- Auto parts warehouse
- Independent distributors
- Parts retailers
- Auto service and repair businesses
Why is it called an automotive aftermarket solution?
This auto parts software’s objective is to help enterprises
- Increase parts sales and margins
- Make smarter, faster inventory decisions
- Boost sales and productivity with online orders
- Reduce returns
- Capitalize on the growing aftermarket in a down economy
How does it do that?
Here are the most common tasks an auto parts solution is capable of:
* Tracking and delivering the right parts at the right place at the right time. Epicor customers first provide the software with extensive auto parts data and photos, which creates an auto replacement parts catalog. In return, the software enables users to promptly search in the aftermarket and carry out necessary tasks simply by some clicks.
* Boosting sales of auto parts with fast and accurate lookup of 60 million applications and millions of replacement parts as well as 2,900 aftermarket manufacturers. More impressively, Epicor users can trace the parts data for vehicles back to 1962.
* Accessing relevant information to service vehicles including:
- Service Intervals
- Detailed Specifications
For further information about Epicor automotive aftermarket software, please feel free to contact us.