Industrial Machinery Solutions
As an industrial machinery or capital equipment manufacturer, you face unique challenges. In addition to complex engineering requirements, you must also answer to customer demands for higher quality, lower costs and faster delivery. With more than 1,700 industrial machinery and capital equipment manufacturers implemented in the midmarket, Epicor understands your challenges. Thus, we will help you improve your operations and customer service.
Industrial Machinery ERP
Epicor for Industrial Machinery is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution designed for organizations that manufacture machinery and capital equipment. The solution goes beyond traditional ERP to provide advanced planning and scheduling (APS), financial management, advanced cost accounting, product lifecycle management, CRM, preventative maintenance management and aftermarket field service, supply chain management and more.
The underlying service-oriented architecture (SOA) makes all of these functions available as secure Web services for easy integration with your Microsoft Office applications and the global supply chain. The tools used for integration are components of the Epicor Productivity Pyramid.
Industrial Machinery Software
- Reduce labor and material costs through the implementation of lean strategies and efficient production management via workbenches.
- Increase profits and maximize sales opportunities with customer relationship management capabilities.
- Ensure high-quality products are delivered to customers with robust quality assurance.
- Maintain plant and equipment with preventative maintenance factored into production schedules.
- Support the production of complex products with product configurator and project management capabilities.
- Provide comprehensive aftermarket service through mobile service engineers and part sales.
- Improve visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards.
Overall, Epicor for Industrial Machinery is a powerful yet easy to set up and use business software solution.