Electrical Equipment Software
Epicor® believes that flexibility is required to thrive in the electronics, semiconductor, and electrical equipment business. Amid a global, increasingly regulated and competitive landscape, and customers’ changing demands, you must stay one step ahead in terms of product quality, manufacturing costs and on-time deliveries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) electrical equipment software for the electronics and high tech industries can help you adapt quickly and maintain market leadership. Epicor electronic manufacturing software integrate seamlessly into your existing technology infrastructure.
Epicor for Electronics and High Tech Features
Comprehensive support for Kanban helps you deliver on your lean manufacturing goals
- Foundation for significant productivity improvements and cost reductions across your entire enterprise with comprehensive quality management
- Product lifecycle management (PLM) solution serves as a central knowledge repository for process and product history, promoting visibility, integration and data exchange among all enterprise users who interact with products
- Integrations with 2-D CAD, 3-D CAD, E-CAD and electrical CAD software
- Complete framework for compliance with regulatory and industry standards including RoHS, WEEE, ISO, automotive (TS), aerospace (AS), and FDA (21CFR11) requirements
- Capabilities to manage financial processes for warranty issues, audit results and approval trails, which are reporting requirements for Sarbanes-Oxley and TREAD Act compliance
Use Epicor electronic manufacturing software for electronics and high tech to link the trading partners, process and systems that make up your supply chain. Removing processes that do not add value and synchronizing processes within and outside a company enable you to meet customer demands for lower cost and faster delivery. Let Epicor help you exceed your goals.