Advanced Sales Force Automation
Make sales on the road with smartphones
Salesforce management is always a critical concern for most businesses. After working closely with multiple distributors worldwide, Data V Tech has developed a “Distribution Toolkit” for salespeople on the road. This solution includes Journey Planning Management and Sales Force Automation mobile application. The goals are to solve the following pain points:
- How do we manage our Salesperson Schedule anywhere at any time?
- How do we track Salesperson Activities and KPIs in real-time?
- How to analyze our dealers’ stock level and maximize sales opportunities effectively?
Advanced Sales Force Automation's Features
Enable Salesperson Proactivity and Mobility
- Manage your sales workforce in their assigned customer territory/zones.
- Journey Plan enables set task completion promptly.
- Enable salespeople to add their unplanned tasks.
- Work offline and sync data back to Epicor ERP later.
Enable Inventory Management and Forecasting
- The stock assignment allows management of stock movements
- Mobile Customer Stock Count enables stock forecasting
- The app also manages customer inventory replenishment levels
Maximize turn-over opportunity
- Mobile Sales Orders maximizes Sales realization
- Mobile Payments Collection fast-tracks sales cycle process
Improve Customer Service
- Data sync to Epicor ERP anywhere, anytime, real-time information.
- Real-time Order taking process with e-signature acceptance.
- Process Customer Returns allows instant stock return authorization.
- Create and deploy your own Epicor BAQ dashboards instantly to your sales team.
- Drive your sales team to achieve realistic KPIs.
Data V Tech Journey Planning
Journey Planning Management (JPM) is the Ultimate Productivity Facilitator for the Sales Manager. JPM removes all manual work with planning and control for your sales team. It paves a neat and clean way to organize team activities and schedules and get instant data updates. Conducting sales analysis, producing sales forecasts, and evaluating salesperson KPIs now are at the touch of a button.
Data V Tech Mobile Sales Force Automation
Mobile Sales Force Automation (MSFA) is a must-have tool to facilitate a Salesperson’s Mobility and Time Efficiency. Every minute of a Sales Visit is an opportunity and cost to the business. Any delay in dealers’ stock level information could result in a delay in shelves stocking. Any order delay is a cost on inventory storage. With that in mind, MSFA’s design ensures seamless integration into Epicor Kinetic (ERP) backend. It enables salespeople to remotely complete sales-related tasks, including order processing and tracking, contact management, inventory monitoring and control, and payments collection. Ultimately, they can sync back data to Epicor Kinetic (ERP) in real-time.
No server is required. Our Data V Tech EcoSystem hosts Data V Tech Mobile solutions on the cloud.
Data V Tech SFA is available on various monthly subscriptions to suit your needs.
This application can function on Epicor 9.
Apart from English, you can request your preferred language pack.
Data V Tech’s support team.
Designed for Android® compatible smartphones
Data V Tech is Epicor’s Authorized Partner with over 20 years of experience in the Asia Pacific. We provide well-timed implementation with full support for software localization. As a one-stop shop, we offer complete solutions for manufacturing, trading, and distribution businesses. Our products and services range from mobile applications to e-commerce and direct machine data integrations to Epicor Kinetic (ERP) software (accessible on the cloud, hosted servers, and on-premises).