FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Here can you find all questions related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Epicor ERP, and Data V Tech:
In 1964, Joseph Orlicky at Black & Decker developed materials requirement planning, a production and inventory management solution, which could be considered as the cornerstone of ERP. Click to see details.
The procedure might vary from company to company and country to country. The essential steps are discussion among leaders, assessment & prioritization of the needs, search for direct consultation and demo, and review of vendor references before making a decision. Click to see details.
Here are seven common mistakes during ERP implementation:
- Buying more modules than needed.
- Focusing on one or some departments instead of the whole enterprise.
- Lack of testing before the project goes live.
- Forgetting to verify claims.
- Setting unrealistic goals and/or in an unrealistic timeframe.
- Recruiting the wrong people.
- Failing to analyze operational impacts.
Click to see details.